Friday 24 September 2021

WORDS

 



                              Words are part of my existence

                     Through them I express myself

                      And share my mind and heart

                      With the people around.


                    But sometimes they desert me

                    Making it rather impossible

                    To convey what I really mean

                     And the way I wish to do so.


                     Then all I do is, to keep silent

                      And wait for them to return

                      I know they will sure be back

                      Like life-long companions,


                    Enabling me to reconnect

                   With the world, I always belong

                  The people I love to be with

                   In the vibrant fair called life.






No comments: