Friday 24 September 2021

                                         


                                    I wish I could be,,

                     Like flowers in the wild,

                   That bloom there unconditionally,

                    And be the reason of smile,

                   For bees, butterflies and hummingbirds.


                            I  wish I could be,

                          Like a flower in a remote valley,

                          Blooming in sweet silence,

                          Making the surroundings fragrant,

                          Without any admirer nearby.

  

                         I wish I could be,

                       Like cactus flower in the desert,

                        Blooming in the burning sand,

                        And appear to defy the harsh heat,

                        With a spirit of calm forbearance.

                       

                         


                         

                          

No comments: