Wednesday 1 May 2019

I WISH I COULD BE ...



G



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                              I wish I could be,
                    Like the flowers in the wild, 
                   That bloom unconditionally,
                  And be the reason of smile, 
                  For bees, butterflies and birds.

                            I wish I could be,,
              Like the flowers in a remote valley,
                      That bloom in sweet silence, 
             And  make the surroundings fragrant,
                 With no admirers nearby. 

                         I wish I could be,
              Like the flowers of a desert cactus,
                That bloom in the burning sand,
              Defying the unkind climate,
               With a spirit of forbearance.




No comments: