Saturday 20 April 2019

WRITING

                                       




                                                  Writing makes me feel,
                                   Relieved of the undue stress,
                                  That hangs over me sometimes,
                                   Pushing my spirits downwards,


                                   It makes me feel lightweight,
                                   As if  freed from some burden,
                                   Making me free to think afresh,
                                 And regain my waning confidence.

                                  Writing rejuvenates my mind, 
                                  And lights up the memory store,
                                  As I search for appropriate words,
                                  To carry what I am keen to share. 

                                    It helps me build up a bridge,
                                   To connect with the outside world,
                                    Enabling me to share with others,
                                   What I  feel to be of some worth!





No comments: