Friday 19 April 2019

A PIECE OF PAPER





  •                                      I pour down my feelings,
  •                                        Onto a piece of paper,
  •                                       Which silently absorbs, 
  •                                        Whatever I spill upon it.

  •                                      It asks me no questions,
  •                                    As to why I'm upset or glad,
  •                                    Nothing seems to bother it,
  •                                     Whether I'm happy or sad. 

  •                                  I mind not its indifference,
  •                                  As it's just a piece of paper,
  •                                   And not a bosom friend,
  •                                  Supposed to feel concerned.

  •                                   Yet I take this inanimate thing,
  •                                     As my most trusted partner,
  •                                  Who listens to me with patience,
  •                                  Without ever being judgemental!





No comments: