Sunday 25 April 2021

MY OASIS

 










                                                                                                                                                    


                      Deep down in  my heart,

                  In one of its  secret chambers,

                 There lies a cool, shady space,

                  I love to call my oasis.


                      Built-up of  fond memories

                      Crystallized as precious pictures

                       That come alive to  help me 

                     In facing the odds, whatever.


                         I slip into it  as often,

                        As the heat around gets higher,

                        And I need to feel  pampered,

                        In its cool, comforting bower.


                        I feel every one of us,

                    Should create a resort within,

                    Where sure refuge may be found 

                     In times of rough weather. 




 Picture Courtesy

Pixabay. com.





No comments: