Wednesday 14 June 2017

FROM THE SNOW TO THE SEA




From my snowy homeland,
I set out on an adventure trip,
And rush towards the endless sea,
 Carving my own trajectory.

 Leaving behind the comfort of home,,
 I'm conscious of the hardships  ahead,
Knowing, there will be hurdles to face,
And risks and dangers unknown so far.

But I have pledged  to move ever on,
Braving any odd that appears, 
As running with time is mandatory,
To realise a dream so ambitious. 

 I skip gleefully on mountainous  rocks,
And jump daringly into deep ravines,
 Flow fearless through dense woodlands,
And wind my way in narrow valleys.

Nothing can make me feel perturbed,
However  trying  the terrain be,
Nor can the most enchanting venues,
 Lure me enough to stay anywhere.

  And all  along this adventurous trip,
   I keep sharing my water with all --,
  Benefitting millions I meet on the way,
  And even those that are out of sight.

  Thus I accomplish my fond journey,
  Covering more than a thousand miles,
  To join the most  magnificent sea,
 And get mingled with its deep waters.

                                   





PICTURE CREDIT --- 1-  RITU MATHEWS - BTDT      2-  eUttaranchal.com

No comments: